Right now is 2:33am (GMT 8), In Singapore, in my room, with the air-conditioner blasting at 24 degrees and threatening to increase. Today is the day where Sabrina, my cgl will come back. Her flight will be delayed. Wonder what time will she reach the airport...
Praise God! After all the slacking and stuff, i have finally sat down and start to really really ganchiong about stuff and everything. That's a good sign :D Studying hard is important, but the most impt is to study smart. Got revision notes from Curtin Blackboard for the paper on friday. I have read that for at least 5 times back-to-back. Tomorrow will really continue to do the work and stuff. I guess when one gets real busy, the diligence level will increase ba. Hehehe.
Argh!!!! Got 10.5 out of 20 for my individual assignment for BP. (-_-) So depressing! Totally inconsolable.. wha!! Got a hard time finding my score. All the fault of the Curtin people... they never checked and missed out 1 digit on my student id. Made me panick for nothing. Looks like i really have to chioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ah for my paper on friday. But things are really in progress. That's fantastic!! :)
Praise God! Today is pay day. Really rejoice!! But well. I'm determined to save up the money. Kinda giving up on the jap course already. I've decided to give what i have saved into the Missions Fund. I'm ready to forgo the $50 deposit. Besides, i have no time to spare for 2 nights per week to learn jap. I'm sure i'll have chances, but that must wait until i complete my degree.
Opportunity cost: touching lives, or personal gain. I chose the former. \0/\0/\0/\0/\0/\0/
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment