Time is 1:12 am GMT 8. I'm sitting infront of the pc, writing this. I have to admit: I'm sooo happy!! haaha. Exams are over. No more mugging or studying for at least 1 month. The time will be used to enjoy, rest and relax, find more tuition, prepare for next semester's dreadful finance managerial.
AMS Paper is not as difficult as i thought. At least i had the confidence in what i wrote in my answer booklet. I'm believing for at least a credit, now. Well... much talk about the Japanese keiretsu and the Korean chaebol haha. It's not as bad lah. I think sure can pass one.
What i want to do during holidays
1. Find more tuition assignments (about 2.. no 3 more.. replace the irritating tu-ing student)
2. Read up on the christian books that i desire to read. Such as Good morning Holy Spirit.. Also to borrow and read the Harry Potter series.
3. Gyming more often. Back to 3 times a week now :D
4. If possible, go for shopping and stuff. Want to get bag, shoes and stuff.
5. And many more. haha
Well... now, what i should do is to prepare for tuition session. Tml i have 2 sessions; one in the morning with ZQ and LH, and DL in the mid-afternoon... Clubfitt.. here i come!! *muack*
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment