Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Sad.. depressed... ministered... rejoicing

Well.. What can i say for these 2 days of the week? I'm getting nourished in the spirit by the book called 'Good morning Holy Spirit' by Benny Hinn... really made me want to know the Holy Spirit, and realised that He's as important as God the Father and God the Son. I have finished that book, and is intending to set on the journey of knowing this Best Friend even more than ever. Currently also reading up 'Drawing Near' by Dr John Bevere. Hope to draw near to God even more.. I need Him even more during this period of time.

These few days.. had really bad cramps till i can't move. And then there was an accountability issue in me... And i felt depressed.. sad. Dunno what's happening.. Think it's the 'that' days of the month that's causing all the confusion. Anyway, i was depressed, felt negative.. felt disliked.. unloved..ugly... totally a failure!

Very negative thoughts continued to flood my mind. I know that i shouldn't feel it this way.. I prayed, asked my Best Friend to help me. I felt peace in my heart. Then, a nice talk by cgl encouraged me.. *sob**cry* well. I can't totally do what she did, but i hope to.

I'm still trying very hard to overcome my low self-esteem problem, pray to God that it will be done. I hope that i will not be negative, and that the promises of God be made rhema to me, that i can overcome my negative thinking, and low self-esteem.. and all the negative things that i currently think about myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey y'all, dun feel sad or inferior. i think u are one great woman.. care to share y u hv got a low esteem of urself? u are beautiful in god's eye, so shudnt think too much.. *smilez*

Jenna Cherylen said...

Wow.. just realised how long it has taken for me to reply. Well, i felt ugly and unloved. Wherever i go, i feel that i can only blend in to the wallpaper. I know that it's negative thinking, but well...

And well, yes i think i'm ugly... not relational, not the bubbly sort, though i really tried, by telling lame jokes. But it just backfired all the time.