Monday, September 27, 2004

Haiz

Sadz.... 3 students owe me tuition fees. And it so happened that i'm broke. Even when i'm writing this now, i'm only worth $2... There's no saving, how to save? Why??? Now is one time that i feel that i'm alone, in my own, poor, miserable world. I have to maximise my 2 bucks... until, i dunno when. And there are other credits that should soon become bad debts soon. Hopefully, one student will return me money today.

Deprezz... That time of the month. No one cares, no one understands... *sings* "Nobody loves me , everybody hates me, i'm gonna eat some...." Or.. should i say, no one wants to care, no one wants to understand. Guess there's a difference ba. Pathetic Wanker; PowWow

So what even if i'm broke? I can still survive. See how i survive on $2 in a week. I can do it!! I Will Do It By Hook Or By Crook.








No comments: