Saturday, March 10, 2012

The NEW iPad… not the iPad 3 or iPad HD. Just the NEW one.

 


  What can i say???? I want this LOVE!

Been contemplating since yesterday morning since i’ve set my eyes on this new BABY…. Whether if i should just order online, or do the crazy thing as per all Apple Fanatics, to take leave and go queue up.

Theoretically, the logical side of me just tell me to wait and not waste my leave and go queue up, which may even end up not having the NEW iPad eventually on that day itself.

After i’ve Ooo and Aaaa… for the 2 days since its launched, there’s a new problem – I didn’t even get a casing for it, how to buy???

See, the problem with an over-logical mind.

And then there’s a problem that linked to this problem. The NEW iPad is slightly thicker, so iPad 2 casings may not be a good fit.

And seriously, i’m prepared to like splash a good amount of moola on the casing. Something like $50 ~ $80. But until someone confirms that the iPad 2 casing is good for this new one, i don’t think i will get any yet… which leads to me getting my hands on this BABY Later!

Aiyo it’s just an iPad, so many things to consider!!

Now…. to go queue up or to pay online and wait for it to be delivered. Sigh. Here we go again!

Oh btw, i’ve checked out some authorized Apple sellers on pre-orders. They simply tell me to pre-order directly from the Apple website.

Let me go feast my eyes on some attractive iPad covers first… and look forward to next weekend to see if i have the mood to go queue for the New iPad. =)


No comments: