Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The whole office shook....!!!?

It just happened like 10 mins ago.

I was doing my work, and was concentrating, when i suddenly felt dizzy and unsteady

I tried to shake away this dizziness. But the thing is: i don't feel sick, i don't see any stars...


Then Lakshika and Jo walked out of their rooms, and commented that the whole building is moving!!! And everyone left in the office seems to agree.

And it's been that for like 20 secs!!!

Everyone felt that, that means it's not just me. (-_-)'''

Is IOI Plaza really safe? Or rather, is this an indication that going to be an earthquake somewhere, in....Indonesia?!

I remembered that when there were earthquakes 2 years back, some areas felt it very strongly. If Middle Road is one of the places that feels it...... it means that Indonesia might be experiencing it!

Gosh! Hope not.

Hope that it's just my imagination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not Earthquake. Its normal for the building to shake at IOI Plaza. My office was located on the top floor of IOI Plaza when the building was just built. The vibration is more obvious if your seat is nearer to the area that is towards Sim Lim Square. The building mgmt claims that the building is safe and nothing had happened so far...:P

Jenna Cherylen said...

Oh my gosh!!!

It's normal to shake *gulp*