Monday, March 05, 2007

End of 'Time Power' Series

Dear everyone,

Just want to let you know that the last 'Time Power' entry is the last entry under that series. And from the next entry, as per normal, it will be on another series. It could the following:
- Time Management
- Financial management (not insurance!!)
- Recruitment and selection (seems to be)
- etc.

As you can see, i'm drifting off from just talking about my own life yahda yahda, but i want to turn jennacherylen.blogspot.com into more of a blog with real life, and also share good stuff. Think i have come to the age where i realize my passion about writing. I'm not totally into academics, but then it's nice to be able to do that.... i enjoyed doing my projects in Uni, which is research based.

So there have been some confusion on my tag huh. Yah.

Peeps!! This is for you to vote. And pls comment, don't tag (if not really hard to see) and i dunno how to put up a poll (anyway, that's for the next one)

All are graded from 1-5 (1 is the worst and 5 is the best, decimals in 2 places welcome)

1) This is the best improvement made in my blogging for the last 2 years
2) These entries have been very useful and relevant in my career.
3) I want to read more of such academic entries.

See!! 3 questions. Very simple.

Reply reply!!

No comments: