Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011



Writing this entry on Christmas is just so Apt!

Now is 25th December 2011, at 0132h.

I guess for me, this is one Christmas that i feel fruitful, and truly experience the meaning of ‘It’s more blessed to give than to receive.’

I truly experience the joy of giving gifts to people this year.

Previously, i bought gifts solely for the sake of Gifts exchange. But this year has been a real challenging year, and by a blink of the eyelid, i’m at the 51st weekend of 2011. Whoa! And i realised that it’s really because of people who are willing to disciple me, that shaped me to be a better person. And because of these people who has impacted my life somewhat, i wanna be a blessing to them.

Shopping for Christmas gifts has been something totally new for me, and pretty exciting. Esp for someone like me, who’s a real practical person. And seriously, what i wanna buy for people, i already know what to get…. and i practically stepped into the store, grab it and go. =) I guess i shop like a man.

Beyond the gift-giving, let’s not forget about the real reason of Christmas. Christ came to be the Light of the world. Christ is the reason for Christmas!!

Pst always mentions during sermons that Christmas is the darkest day of the year, and because it’s so dark, Christ came to be the light of the world on this day. And this day, it’s a day of darkness, but yet, on this day, we can rejoice because the Light has come!

And yes, i’m dreaming of a White Christmas, but in Singapore, we don’t need to dream, we are experiencing a Wet Christmas. But still, i love this weather, but i can’t run in this weather cos the tracks are wet.

Whatever it is, the year is coming to an end. Am gonna conclude my year once again in my next entry.

Merry Blessed Christmas 2011!!!



 

No comments: