Sunday, October 27, 2013

Some updates for the year

It's been about 4.5 months since my last update.

I guess things are looking good as I went back to work, and back to the crazy treadmill.
With the missing 2 months of actions, I guess I managed to roll back relatively fast. Things are getting exciting with the assignment of the monthly e-mag which was dispatched out online to our doctors every month since August. The 3rd edition just went out last week.

It's something pretty exciting as it is something marketing based and yet it is HR, which I finally see that my marketing degree did get into some use. But it's the audience who is reading it, and thus I do realise there is a lot more to be picked up and learn so that I can do it better every month. So this is kinda gonna be my long term baby, which I am happy to pick it up. #jobsatisfaction 

On the health front, after an initial 2 planned visits to Dr Edmund at the urology.......i ended up seeing him like 5 times and a detailed kidney scan (cos my left kidney was feeling shy and hid behind my ribs), and I finally 'graduated' from the department, though a 'repeat' can be arranged if I have problems with peeing within one year from the discharge date. This is totally exciting, cos, it's not cheap going for consultation every time. 

And my immunity is horrible after the surgery... Which I realised it is so, when I had flu in August, and my cough kept on and on even until now.... I even had to do a chest X-ray cos I was coughing so long. So, I have to say byebye to chilli for now until the cough clears. And my nose had deteriorated to a horrible level where I have to spray my nostrils daily. I'm gonna be diligent with my vitamin c intake, and even more since someone at home has HFMD (not the niece, whose school has cases... Her daddy got it somehow). 

Coming to the end of October will mean the beginning of the countdown to 2014. The closing is coming and work is gonna get crazier. But, I'm looking forward... Cos I'm starting my 2nd term of my 한국어 in the coming week. Can't wait for classes to start, after more than a month of break... Hope I don't forget what I've studied previously... I scored pretty well to get a free Korean dictionary from the school. Hehe.

Will update again soon. 

Probably the only unexciting thing for me will be the Gynae checkup next month. Has it been 6 months already, since my last check???? 😱😱😱😱😱😱

No comments: